As a partner with the Utah Division of pfizer viagra canada Forestry, Fire, and State Lands, USEE provides professional development resources and caboom.ie quality curriculum to teachers to help them gear up for the Utah Arbor Day Poster Contest.
Utah Arbor Day Poster Contest
The Utah Arbor Day Poster Contest invites students in grades k-6 to creatively express through drawing and/or painting the http://www.retked.ee/viagra-discounts importance of trees in our lives.
The Poster Contest Objectives are:
- Teach today's children - tomorrow's leaders- about the importance of trees in our lives.
- Recognize childrens' creativity and show them how they can help the environment.
- Provide Utah educators with teaching materials about trees and their value in our environment.
Fore more information please visit: Utah Arbor Day Poster Contest.
Professional Development Workshops
Workshops highlight hands-on forestry related activities from PLT’s activity guide geared towards K-12 educators. A range of activities which link to look there best price on viagra the Utah State Core Curriculum for Science, Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Reading, Art, and Music will be demonstrated. Participants will also receive information and resources pertaining to Utah’s local environments.
These workshops provide teachers with fun, interactive activities that enable students to better understand the importance of trees.
The workshop cost $25. Scholarships are available for teachers participating in the Arbor Day Poster Contest.
.5 USOE credit available
For teachers participating in the Arbor Day Poster contest and interested in viewing samples of lessons from the Project Learning Tree Guide, click here
Arbor Day PLT Kits
The Arbor Day PLT Teaching Kits include materials that aid in implementing PLT activities. Each kit includes:
- 1 Laminated Tree Cross-Section
- 8 Laminated Tree Examples
- 266 Leaf Dye-Cuts for Rubbings
- 10 Green Bandanas for Blind-Folds
- 1 Tree Fandex (with box)
- 1 Classroom Set of Species Specific Tree Cookies (30 ct)
- 20 Non-Specific Tree Cookies
- 32 PLT Magnifying Glasses
- 1 Mystery Box with the following contents:
- 3 Tree Cookies
- 5 Pinecones
- 5 Acorns
- 2 Rocks
To learn more about the poster contest please contact: Jeran Farley at email@example.com>.
To learn more about professional development workshops that model interdisinplinary Arbor day activities contact firstname.lastname@example.org.