Be a part of the 27th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference!
The 2017 conference includes a statewide focus that caters to a variety of participants including: novice and
If your session is selected, you will be able to attend the conference at a discounted rate for the first 2 presenters (details forthcoming).
- Service-Learning, Stewardship & Sustainable Futures (includes Citizen Science)
- Professional Development & Utah Green Schools
- Innovations in Education: New trends, tested efforts, and current educational trends
- 1 Hour Indoor Session
- 2 Hour Indoor Session
- 1 Hour Indoor/Outdoor Session (indoor space and outdoor use on or near premises)
- 2 Hour Indoor/Outdoor Session (indoor space and outdoor use on or near premises)
- 1 Hour Round Table Interact Session
- 3-4 Hour Outdoor Field Trip Experience (Off Premises)
The 27th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference will be April 7-8, 2017, at the Bullen Center, Logan, Utah. There will also be a free networking activity on the evening of April 6.
Proposals are due no later than January 15, 2016.
Click here to view the form requirements prior to entering the form itself.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.