Save the Date!
Utah's 25th Annual Environmental Education Conference
Location: Utah's Hogle Zoo (2600 E Sunnyside Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84108)
Dates: March 19-21, 2015
A Few Critical Conference Topics:
- Environmental Education in the Classroom
- Outdoor Environmental Education
- Environmental Education and STEM/STEAM
- Non-Formal Environmental Education
- Environmental Education and the Next Generation Science Standards
LIKE the Annual Utah Environmental Education Facebook Page and Receive:
- Updates on conference details
- Updates on keynote speakers, presenters and sessions
- Fun facts about Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Important deadline reminders
- Auction item updates
- And much more!
Clicke here or use the following link to like "The Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Annual-Utah-Environmental-Education-Conference/391649144268338.
Help Shape this Year's Conference
What do you wish to accomplish at the Utah Environmental Education Conference? Our goal is to shape this conference around your needs! Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey, and we will use your input to ensure you get what you need out of this event. Click Here to Take the Survey!
Thank you in advance for participating!
History of the Utah EE Conference
USEE has been hosting the Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference since 1989. The purpose of this event is to bring formal and non-formal environmental educators together to network, share resources and best practices, and to improve the overall quality, depth, and breadth of environmental education in Utah.
Interested in sponsoring the 2015 conference? Contact email@example.com.